Thank you so much for being in touch! Please read the following carefully to ensure your inquiry is going to the right contact. Due to the high volume of unique requests coming in, we want to ensure folks get responses in a timely manner.
- Educators wishing to send a note to Jacqueline Woodson, please contact [email address coming soon]
- Folks wishing to inquire about a book club, please contact [email address coming soon]
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT REQUESTS:
- Including events at corporations, conferences, universities, elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, libraries, foundations, private organizations, non-profits, and online, please contact complete the following form.
- Including requests for interviews, television, print, digital, and/or podcast, please contact Elyse Marshall email@example.com
SNAIL MAIL/SEND A LETTER:
- If you’d like to send a letter, snail mail can be addressed to:
Penguin Young Readers Group
Author Mail—Attn: Jacqueline Woodson
320 7th Ave Ste 332
Brooklyn, NY 11215
FOR ALL OTHER INQUIRIES:
- For anything else, or if you just want to say hello, please fill out the form below.